PDA

View Full Version : Leave it to the IRS to help your business

phanio
06-25-2009, 03:40 PM
The IRS has developed and published a centralized source for E-Business and E-Commerce related issues.

You would be amazed at the amount of good information that this Department put outs. It seems they want you to properly pay your taxes – this site and many of their others can help you do the same.

E-Business & E-Commerce Tax Center (http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/industries/article/0,,id=208385,00.html)

Evan
06-25-2009, 03:50 PM
You would be amazed at the amount of good information that this Department put outs. It seems they want you to properly pay your taxes – this site and many of their others can help you do the same.

Good information? Too bad they don't make tax forms easier to understand for the average American! That's a huge disservice.

vangogh
06-25-2009, 05:09 PM
I have found some good info at the IRS site, but I have to agree with Evan about the forms. A pet peeve of mine is why is it that the IRS can't actually list instructions for every item on its forms. Seems like a good 10% - 15% have no instructions and it's naturally the 10% - 15% that you can't figure out without instructions of some kind.

Still there is some good info at the irs.gov site.