PDA

View Full Version : Hello From StocPress Inexpensive Web Design & Hosting

Keith - StocPress
06-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Keith B Scales Jr and I run an Web Design & Hosting Firm. I have been watching this community for awhile now and decided to finally see if i can help some of you guys with some of the solutions our company offers. Go ahead and take a look at the company description & packages and ask any questions you may have, Thank you.

StocPress is a Web Design & Hosting Company, looking to build a strong customer base, and give small and midsize business owners a competitive,affordable, and cost effective web presence online. As a company, our vision isn't just to make sure all businesses have a website, but that they leverage their web presence so they can acquire a new customers effectively, and grow their business efficiently.

vangogh
06-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Keith. We certainly have some discussions here that you'll be able to jump right into. Look forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.

Patrysha
06-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Keith :-)

KristineS
06-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Keith. Welcome to the forum. We're a good group. I'm glad you've joined us.

rezzy
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome Keith.

SteveC
06-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi Keith

Welcome to the forums... I look forward to chatting with you and learning from you and of course getting to know you...