PDA

View Full Version : New business owners

Enock Machodi
12-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Hi all,

I just want to know the growth strategies you use for attracting visitors to your business blog?

Thanks.

Harold Mansfield
12-13-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi all,

I just want to know the growth strategies you use for attracting visitors to your business blog?

Thanks.

What have you tried so far? How long have you been blogging?

mattcoco
03-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Hey Enock,

It's a long haul to do it right. Keep writing your articles and make them good. Make sure you have basic SEO going on and keep writing. You can always be part of other online communities and help people out there. Refer them to articles that help them solve their problems. Over time you'll have some back lining going on and some people who you are truly helping. Then and only then, will things take off.

As for right now, you can always look into doing some paid advertising. Depending on your budget you can get some traction from that.

Something that I teach is to develop a marketing strategy and stick to it. For at least 6 months. For many reasons you should give it 6 months, but especially for SEO to start kicking in. Add in some organic social media posting (in LinkedIn for a business crowd) join some communities on LinkedIn and Facebook that relate to your content and genuinely help people out. After 6 months you should see some traction from that as well.

There are a million tactics, but develop your strategy and the tactics to execute and stick with them. Then reassess a t the 6 month mark.

Good Luck!