PDA

View Full Version : More Money = More Profit

Nelson
11-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Everyone knows this. Bigger financial capital means bigger income. Is simple.

Greetings to everybody! I'm new on this server and i want to present you some toughts about my bussines. I must warn you that i'm not a native english speaker so please excuse any writing mistakes.

Financial capital is everything about my bussines. Is like blood that keeps it alive and transport nutrients, helping it grow bigger and stronger. I'm saying this because i obtain profit using only money, like banks and brokers. To be more accurate it is about sport betting. I know that first reaction of many folks.They see my like a "scam boy" or betting games addict. I don't care because i know i'm not like that. Sport Betting is my passion for a few years. I don't own a betting agency. I studied the system, i calculated the oportunities for months and i came up with a long term plan for obtaining profit. Imediatly after i builded the plan, i puted it to work, without using real money. I simulated for one whole year. And it worked. It's not making you a millionaire over night, but brings a good percentage of profit. It passed six months since i puted a little sum of real money to work for me and everything runs good. The main advantage of this bussines is that is consumes only a few hours per week (3 hours). The money works for me. I just stick to my everyday schedule. I'm a college student and i can't miss any classes.

The main "problem" for me now is that i don't have enough liquid money

Harold Mansfield
11-17-2015, 02:25 PM
So is there some kind of question in there? I'm not understanding what kind of feedback you're looking for, or are you just introducing yourself?

Nelson
11-17-2015, 02:49 PM
I've lost the text when i tried to post the thread. I used the "load autosaved text" button, but it didn't saved all the text. i will reforumlate the thread here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Everyone knows this. Bigger financial capital means bigger income. Is simple.

Greetings to everybody! I'm new on this forum and i want to present you some toughts about my bussines. I must warn you that i'm not a native english speaker so please excuse any writing mistakes.

Financial capital is everything about my bussines. Is like blood that keeps it alive and transport nutrients, helping it grow bigger and stronger. I'm saying this because i obtain profit using only money, like banks and brokers. To be more accurate it is about sport betting. I know that first reaction of many folks.They see my like a "scam boy" or betting games addict. I don't care because i know i'm not like that. Sport Betting is my passion for a few years. I don't own a betting agency. I studied the system, i calculated the oportunities for months and i came up with a long term plan for obtaining profit. Imediatly after i builded the plan, i puted it to work, without using real money. I simulated for one whole year. And it worked. It's not making you a millionaire over night, but brings a good percentage of profit. It passed six months since i puted a little sum of real money to work for me and everything runs good. The main advantage of this bussines is that is consumes only a few hours per week (3 hours). The money works for me. I just stick to my everyday schedule. I'm a college student and i can't miss any classes.

The main "problem" for me now is that i don't have enough liquid money.
The result of my plan is: It returns a net profit of at least 25% in less than 12 months. This is the worst case scenario. I allways to assume all the risks and calculate realistic. The profit can go up to 50% or even better. For example if you put in 10.000, after 10 months you end up with 13.000. You could invest 1000 or 1.000.000 you wold get the same percentage.

Let's get back to the "problem". I'm like a 300hp engine with no gas in the tank right now.
I presented my bussines to a few people and when i tell them is about sport betting they hesitate to invest. I don't want to lie to anyone. I like to be honest with my future partners.
I also i thought about signing a loaning contract with someone but i don't own any property, or valuable belongings (except my heart and brain :) ).

I want to right down three main advantages of this bussines:
1) no need to invest time. Money works for you
2) you don't block your finances in depreciable fixed capital (buildings, machines, vehicles etc). The capital stays liquid. When you want to your money and use them elsewhere, you are good to go.
3) big percentage of profit in a short time ( less then 12 months)

How can i attract partners? I know there is a way. (maybe the right speech?)

Fulcrum
11-17-2015, 02:58 PM
25-50% annual returns for an extreme high risk move? Not enough for this guy. I'd stick with adding my time and running the same return on top of my salary.

Freelancier
11-17-2015, 03:04 PM
The main "problem" for me now is that i don't have enough liquid money.
The rule for me in business is that if you don't have the self-discipline to be self-funding during start-up phase, I don't expect you'll have the self-discipline to profitably run the business.

Nelson
11-17-2015, 03:04 PM
I eliminated all eventual risks. So as i said, the worst case scenario is 25% profit. I builded and refined the system so no risk of loss exist.

Fulcrum
11-17-2015, 03:07 PM
I eliminated all eventual risks. So as i said, the worst case scenario is 25% profit. I builded and refined the system so no risk of loss exist.

This is where I will step out of the conversation. You cannot guarantee return or profit. Doing so will result in your idea eventually turning into a pyramid scheme.

Nelson
11-17-2015, 03:10 PM
The rule for me in business is that if you don't have the self-discipline to be self-funding during start-up phase, I don't expect you'll have the self-discipline to profitably run the business.

I like the way you think and i resonate with your ideea. I a am a person that values every coin and very disciplined. SELF - DISCIPLINE is at the base of my plan. I observed people have this defenense system against new. But how can i get passed it?

Nelson
11-17-2015, 03:15 PM
This is where I will step out of the conversation. You cannot guarantee return or profit. Doing so will result in your idea eventually turning into a pyramid scheme.

I don't even want to think about pyramid scheme. I'm not that kind of person. I still hope you can give me a good advice and don't quit this conversation.

Harold Mansfield
11-17-2015, 03:17 PM

I've also seen this attitude and scenario far too many times. Both in business AND as a 20+ year Las Vegas resident who has known more than a few people who've had a "system". If it works as advertised you'd have plenty of money.

I'm out of the conversation too. As a matter of fact, this thread is closed.

You're welcomed to participate in the forum, but you have to stop pitching your no risk, high return scheme.

Also you should probably watch a few episodes of American Greed to get a feel for exactly how you sound to others.
Your pitch is pretty much a verbatim recreation of every other "no risk", high return scheme that crashed, burned or just outright screwed people out of their money.