PDA

View Full Version : Need your help to evaluate my business

timtransragon
10-07-2015, 06:30 AM
Dear All,

I built Sragon in Vietnam to provide software testing services with BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) model. The idea is:

- You want to build a software testing team in Vietnam and pay salary for engineers at local labor rate (very cheap). But you don't have any connection or you don't have experience building the team in Vietnam and you need help?

- BUILD: Sragon can help you to build the team as your expectation. All works are free at this step. The team can start working for you after you approve all team members.

- OPERATE: Sragon will operate the team for your at least 2 years. All expense to operate for your team will be paid by you (it is very cheap in Vietnam). Sragon will charge 15% per expense that you pay for each engineer.

- TRANSFER: After 2 years, Sragon will transfer the team to you. All works are free.

I am appreciated for your concern or question which help me to build perfect services for worldwide customers. Please don't hesitate to let me know if the idea is not good and nobody use the services.

Thanks so much,

Tim.