PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! Graphic Design firm

MotiveGraphics
10-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, my business is a Graphic Design firm. I've been in the field for over 9 years. I started out doing freelance graphic design and eventually started a firm. We specialize in strategic graphic design , branding and identity and advertising. We also recently got into design consultation.

I joined this forum to share ideas with people, gain advice and even share some advice of my own on business.

Welp thats pretty much it! Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions :P

P.S. My firm name is not my profile name incase anyone was wondering.

vangogh
10-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the forum MotiveGraphics. That's great experience going from freelance to a firm. I'm sure you'll have plenty to share about how to grow your business. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

WPCarer
10-02-2015, 05:04 AM
Welcome MotiveGraphics! I hope you find everything you need here at Small-Business-Forum and I look forward to reading your contributions!

Iseult

cbscreative
10-02-2015, 11:37 AM
That's a great combination. Graphic design without purpose is the proverbial lipstick on a pig. I think you'll fit in nicely here, welcome.

David Hunter
10-02-2015, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum!

So, what's your firms name?

MotiveGraphics
10-02-2015, 06:52 PM
Thanks for all the responses! Appreciate the welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

So, what's your firms name?

Motive GFX (Motive GFX - Professional Graphic Design and Branding (http://www.motivegfx.com))

I look forward to participating in some great convos on this forum