PDA

View Full Version : I want to start new business, with small investment cost.

kevin1094
09-29-2015, 10:43 AM
Hi,
Friends,
I want to start new business, with small investment cost.
Please suggest.
Thanks;

turboguy
09-29-2015, 11:30 AM
What do you consider a "small investment". Is that a hundred bucks or 50 grand which can be small for some businesses. I would suggest office cleaning which can be started for under $ 1000.00 as one option. You could hook up with a franchise if you prefer. We use Jan-Pro and they find the business for you and you could probably make some good hourly money for a low investment. Mowing lawns might be another business that can be started with little capital. Of course that is seasonal but you can make decent money once you build up your fleet of equipment but it could be started with anywhere from a few hundred bucks to under 10 grand for a decent used stander, push mower, blower and weed wacker.

Harold Mansfield
09-29-2015, 11:44 AM
Start with what you like doing, know how to do, and want to do. We could suggest a million things and none will be the right thing for you. Too general.
What do you have experience in?

MotiveGraphics
10-02-2015, 07:05 PM
That's a very vague thing to ask. I mean what are your passions, your interests.. and what are you good at?

Even if you have a good idea and the investment is small, it might not go anywhere if you have no passion in that field of business.

Re-evaluate your situation.. Sit down and brainstorm and think of what you want to do and what you want to change in the world.

Harold Mansfield
10-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Starting a new business isn't like picking a new mobile phone plan.

earnrupee
10-03-2015, 03:24 AM
what kind of business you are planning , just want to start a business means ? please clear your doubts and share your knowledge and skills then people who are eligible they give proper suggestions.

kb24
10-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Are you looking to start an online business or brick and mortar business? Me personally I would look into an online business as it doesn't take that much capital to start..

fullflavor
10-04-2015, 03:23 PM
How much money do you have to spend on this investment?

MarcA
10-05-2015, 09:21 PM
I feel like the path you are about to start is that of creating a "job". Businesses are something different. I would encourage you to look around you and find a "need" and then find a process or product that fills that need. Every time a consumer purchases they are filling a need, be it emotional or physical.
Good luck,
MarcA

El Chico Web
10-06-2015, 08:04 PM
Start creating polls about your business ideas. Then share the poll with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social medias. You'll then have a better idea of the demand in your area for the business you are trying to start. With this information you can start creating your business plan and be a lot more likely to succeed.

florindeloiu
10-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Starting a business it's not just easy as it looks like. You have to like the domain you're working on in the first place. I currently don't have a "business" ,but I'm doing well work as a freelancer.

I've started working as WebDeveloper then, when I graduated Graphic Design I've moved onto Logo designs mostly. I love what I'm doing and it can generate quite a lot if I invest.

razchan
10-10-2015, 06:15 PM
That's too general of a question. First off what are you good and what do you like to do? If you are not passionate about the business that will come off to your clients. I remember going to into a sports memorabilia store a few years ago. The owner was sitting at the counter with his head resting on his hand. When will asked about purchasing some NBA jerseys he just pointed to the wall. He had no absolutely no passion, didn't seem interested in making the sale so I helped put him out of his misery by not buying anything that day. Two months later, I walked by the store, it was closed and had a for lease sign on there.

The moral of the story is know your "Why" you what you do.

kb24
10-11-2015, 12:08 PM
How much money do you have to spend on this investment?

If you are looking into starting an online business it doesn't take much. You would need a domain and hosting for your website.. I would say no more than $100. But I will say if you are going to go the online route get ready to WORK as making money online is not a "get rick quick" type of thing you running your own business only thing is its online instead of physically going to a location..I would also look into a mentor if you want to get started.

agape123
10-28-2015, 09:00 PM
I would suggest LIFE leadership. It is a leadership development business that has a low start up but has great potential for a growing income. If you're interested, let me know and I can give you further details.

John Rikvin
10-30-2015, 02:29 AM
I think you should understand the target market you're looking to invest on. Understand how to effectively target your market to get the right people to notice your product too. Of 'cos, do know what product or business you're considering of starting as well.

BusinessBySusan
11-08-2015, 09:40 PM
How much money and what kind of business?

There's not much info you are providing to be able to assist you.

Are you assuming that you can be extremely successful with just "any idea" that you or anyone throws out there.