PDA

View Full Version : How to open offshore bank account quickly?

Rachel Banks
08-25-2015, 01:40 PM
Hello guys! I need to open an offshore bank account for my company. Would be great to do it within a few days without visiting bank office. Are there any well-known solutions? The price or jurisdiction doesn’t matter.

vangogh
08-26-2015, 01:58 AM
I think you can open an account within a few days and without visiting the bank, though it will depend on which bank you choose. I typed "open an offshore bank account" into Google and there's plenty of information about how to open the account as well as some banks you might contact.

billbenson
08-26-2015, 05:51 PM
Get on an airplane and fly to Panama or the Cayman Islands. Your not going to do this without visiting the bank

Rachel Banks
09-06-2015, 11:00 PM
I think you can open an account within a few days and without visiting the bank, though it will depend on which bank you choose. I typed "open an offshore bank account" into Google and there's plenty of information about how to open the account as well as some banks you might contact.

Yeah, I know) Just hoped that I could hear some advice from people who have some experience in this matter)))

KnightNguyen
09-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Dear Rachel, As a licensed financial advisor we have experience in this area. You should be prepared to travel to the country you want to open an account in. From our experience the most friendly US climates are 1) Hong Kong, 2) Australia, 3) New Zealand, 4) St. Kitts & Nevis. The best for asset protection would be Nevis but you have to ensure things are set up correctly. Anguilla is also a good area. There are a number of things that you must consider and it is not possible to recommend one jurisdiction or another without having a detailed conversation. Hope that helps

Rachel Banks
09-14-2015, 08:58 AM
Dear Rachel, As a licensed financial advisor we have experience in this area. You should be prepared to travel to the country you want to open an account in. From our experience the most friendly US climates are 1) Hong Kong, 2) Australia, 3) New Zealand, 4) St. Kitts & Nevis. The best for asset protection would be Nevis but you have to ensure things are set up correctly. Anguilla is also a good area. There are a number of things that you must consider and it is not possible to recommend one jurisdiction or another without having a detailed conversation. Hope that helps

Thanks for your reply)

Owen
09-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Oh my god this post so made me think of The Wolf of Wall Street. (If you couldn't tell by my profile picture and account it's my favorite movie).

JeremySmith
10-22-2020, 03:43 AM
Hey! I have a small business company in Cyprus and also needed a help of people who can open offshore bank account quickly. I had different options, but picked this company (https://www.advancedconsulting.cy/). They helped me not only with opening a bank account, but also with all stages of registration my company there. But 3 years ago I visited their office, maybe now it's possible to do it online. Anyway, you can always ask them. Good luck!

myaccountinglab
12-20-2021, 12:01 PM
If you are not resident of USA and you would like to open a bank account in USA. You have to set up a company there. When you will set up company, you will get a bank in the name of the company. That is easy way to get bank account in USA