PDA

View Full Version : Another perspective

chewbecca
08-25-2015, 09:25 AM
Hello everybody,

we recently did a relaunch of our website and are now looking for some feedback on it.
It's the first time we have done an international version of our homepage,
although we have an american subsidary for quite some time.

We deal in a very specialized area, Linseis is producing high quality thermal measurement tools
for both research and various industrial sectors.

Take a look at the homepage here: LINSEIS - Thermal Analysis Equipment Manufacturer (http://www.linseis.com/en/)
How understandable are our product pages? Thematically it is obviously a subject that few people
are familiar, but maybe you can still give an opinion.

Do you like the structure? Is all the infornation clearly presented?

Best regards,
Linseis

vangogh
08-26-2015, 01:46 AM
Definitely a specialized topic. Once upon a very long time ago, I was an engineer so I get the basics of the products, if not all the details.

The site itself looks good. The layout of the products pages works and the information is presented well. I can't tell you if you missed some specs your customers would want to know or if the information is missing details they might want to know, but I do understand the general idea of what each product is doing. Again I have an engineering background and I do understand something about thermodynamics.

The information seems pretty dense. It may not read like a best seller, but I suspect your customers will be more interested in the facts.

You'll probably need to ask beyond this forum to make sure all the details in the information are there, but based on what I know, everything looks good.