PDA

View Full Version : How much you are making per month from online job?

nilulk
06-01-2009, 03:59 AM
How much you are making per month from online job?
I am struggling and I making only few bucks from online job.
If you have any method please post here.
Thanks

vangogh
06-01-2009, 10:20 AM
I make a full time living working entirely online. The method is to offer services that real people want and to promote myself and my business in various ways online. Over the years I've built up a client list who request my services and I pick up new clients all the time.

Your question makes it sound like you want to know a quick way to make money. I think you'll find making money online isn't that different than making money offline. You need a solid business model and you need to promote your business.

What are you doing to make even a little bit of money? What kind of skills do you have? What kind of business would you be interested in running?

orion_joel
06-03-2009, 07:20 AM
Without offering services you are almost dead in the water, yes there are some good examples out there of people that make big money from their sites. However the actual portion that comes from ads and people clicking on them i would expect is a small portion.

The majority of income is made from product or services sales. So you either need to find a service or find a product to offer. To start with a product Private Label Rights is a good start, but it will only get you so far unless you develop your own product. With service find something that you can do that people want to pay for, and get it out there to the people.

Dan Furman
06-03-2009, 09:57 PM
How much you are making per month from online job?
I am struggling and I making only few bucks from online job.
If you have any method please post here.
Thanks

Is your online job the website in your signature? If so, a big part of the problem is the site reads like it's made to rank, not get clicks.