PDA

View Full Version : would love to hear your social media tips and tricks

veritasvisions
08-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Social Media WORKS. I know this now. Before i didnt believe it. One thing that i have done is continued to learn and improve. I would love to learn from you guys what has worked for you and i will share my own advice as well.

99social
10-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Be interactive - don't just be a strict business page that only spams their product 24/7. Post relevant content that is useful/interesting to your audience and post on other relevant pages from your page, as well. While this may not be a 'gain ten thousand likes in a day' tip, I have found it to do wonders across all social media platforms and have really poor social media strategy far too many times.

affiliatesnation
10-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Be very different on how you market your product or services. Write some unique content on your wall. Also giving away free products or ebooks will attract alot of attention. Dont just spam on other peoples pages like almost everyone else does.

seanfalconer
04-13-2016, 12:18 PM
I agree with the other responses. I think you need to be interactive, not just promote your own material. Follow people in your business niche, share their articles, comment on them and establish rapport. Then when you do post something that's self promotional, you'll see a lot more success.

bucklady
04-27-2016, 01:28 PM
I pay for announcements once in a while and it works, $50-100 dlls to some posts.

Good luck! ;)

BizAdvisor
04-27-2016, 03:20 PM
Most social media platforms offer their users analytics to show site statistics. Don't take these statistics for granted and use them to help manage your site(s) performance. If you post something that receives good engagement, it's completely OK to recycle it and use it again later down the road. Determine what days and time of day YOU receive the most engagement Tip: 80% of the U.S. population are in Eastern and Central time zones. So if you're trying to reach the most people with your posts, you'll want to take time zones into consideration for biggest opportunity.

Thursday and Friday, around 9am, 1pm, and 3pm, statistically, generate the most engagement... But it's best to figure out what days and times are best for YOU. After all, I get most of my engagement around 5pm and 9pm (EST).

People who don't generally engage on social media will still often reciprocate. Because of this, you need to be proactive and engage with people whether or not they engage you first.

Although you don't want to shamelessly advertise on social media, you do want to make sure all your posts are pertinent to your brand; i.e you want people to like and follow your social media accounts for reasons, either directly or indirectly, related to your business... Not because you posted a picture of a cute kitten playing with a ball of yarn. Misdirected engagement won't do you much good.

Only stick with the social media platforms that are working and delete the accounts that aren't. You don't have to be on every social media network to be effective and nothing gives off the impression of insecurity like an old, dormant social media account. Instead of neglecting an account, it's best to have no account at all.

curtishowe
05-11-2016, 09:31 PM
Share value first. Focus on building relationships more than marketing on social. Encourage your clients to be your best marketing. These are the keys that will help you find success on social media. It's what we teach business to do all the time on our weekly tv show. SMRT TV. Mondays at noon (MST) on our Facebook page and twitter account.

KristineS
05-12-2016, 11:13 AM
Don't get caught up in the hype surrounding huge numbers of followers. It's not the quantity of those following you, it's the quality. You want to get your message out to people who want what you have to offer or sell. You can have 10,000 followers, but if 9,999 are never going to want what you're offering, then you have nothing.

nealrm
05-16-2016, 09:19 PM
If you have a website be sure to include the Facebook, Twitter & Google plus meta codes in the page. That will help when someone elects to share you pave or likes it.