PDA

View Full Version : Google Panda 4.2 is rolling out (for sometime): Anyone felt changes in SERP?

Kumar Palani
07-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Please share if you had any noticeable change on your/client websites, and any measures you would recommend.

vangogh
07-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Google Panda is about the quality of your content. I work hard to make any content I produce as high quality as I can. I have never noticed any change in traffic from Google Panda. If you have put more effort into making you site better to begin with you shouldn't have to worry about Panda or pretty much anything else Google does.

Harold Mansfield
07-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Personally I've noticed a change for the better, especially with some of my blog posts. But I do get the occasional "I used to rank for stuff, now my traffic is down..can you help?" call.

Brian Altenhofel
07-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Google Panda is about the quality of your content. I work hard to make any content I produce as high quality as I can. I have never noticed any change in traffic from Google Panda. If you have put more effort into making you site better to begin with you shouldn't have to worry about Panda or pretty much anything else Google does.

This has been my experience as well. As long as the content is of good quality, my clients have either stayed flat or even moved up.

Kumar Palani
07-27-2015, 04:15 AM

100% agree with you. Websites I managed personally rarely get hit by Panda, I just wanted to inform Google's New update to all our members and most importantly to create a thread where we can discuss about this new update.

Kumar Palani
07-27-2015, 04:17 AM
Personally I've noticed a change for the better, especially with some of my blog posts. But I do get the occasional "I used to rank for stuff, now my traffic is down..can you help?" call.

True, most Google updates provide positive results to me, however both Panda and Penguin has made such a buzz that every now and then we (SEOs) do get calls.

Linchpinseo
07-30-2015, 02:32 PM
I have not noticed any issue with client sites - both local or national.

I do have some test sites that I have been messing around with and noticed some changes in traffic on one of the large content websites. Not sure if this is just seasonal or Panda related.