PDA

View Full Version : An Intro Thread of My Very Own

KristineS
08-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I see our forum is starting to fill up, so I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Kristine and I'm a writer and Marketer. I'm also the third Admin on this site. I first met the other two admins Vangogh and Cbscreative on another forum a few years ago. I always enjoyed talking with them and learning from the, and hopefully I taught them a thing or two as well. When I heard this new forum was starting, I jumped at the chance to be a part of it.

Our goal is to create an informative place that is also a fun place to be. We welcome all of you and we're very glad to see you here.

vangogh
08-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome back Kristine. We missed you on the old forum and I'm glad you're back on this one.

KristineS
08-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks. I'm pretty excited about it too.

cbscreative
08-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Welcome back Kristine. We missed you on the old forum and I'm glad you're back on this one.
Amen to that. It's great to have you back with us.

KristineS
08-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Aww! You guys are sweet.

Evan
08-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey Kristine,

Great to see you here. What size marketing firm do you work for? What exactly kind of marketing do you deal with primarily?

KristineS
08-06-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't work for a marketing firm. I'm Director of Marketing for a company in my area that has four plants across the United States. We also have subsidiary companies. I do the marekting for all of them, and I handle everything, web, print, you name it.

SteveC
08-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi Kristine

Welcome... and I daresay I'll annoy the hell out of you before too long, I tend to state the obvious and have strong opinions... but there again haven't we all...

I really do look forward to hearing more from you and learning from your obvious experience.

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi Kristine,
Thanks for your work with this site! :)