PDA

View Full Version : Golf company: first stop, T-shirts!

OCAB05
07-20-2015, 10:07 PM
Sup,

Starting a company in the golf industry, the first line of product is going to be t-shirts (simple i know). However I plan to make this project more of a learning experience - "lowest apple." I've been involved in app projects, and music projects - although have never launched an e-biz 100%

Can anyone provide me with "steps" that I should take to get from point A to point B? All I have is the idea/t-shirt designs..

Thanks!

Hollie Rolla
07-21-2015, 05:40 AM
Hey there,

I can definately give you some steps to take, but when you say you want steps to get from A to B- can you clarify what point B is? and when you say learning experience what do you mean? I guess a good place to start so i can get a better idea is what exactly do you want to learn steps to? marketing your tshirts and online business? launching? etc....

vangogh
07-21-2015, 10:22 AM
I'll echo everything Hollie said. What is point B and what experience do you have.

I'll also ask what have you tried so far? With just a couple of searches it's rather easy to find companies that will turn your design into a t-shirt. You'll also see you're not alone in this idea. There plenty of sites already selling golf t-shirts so you're going to encounter a lot of competition. In addition to where you want to go can you give us an idea of what you've tried so far to help us know where you are.

David Hunter
07-21-2015, 03:04 PM
^^agreed!!!

What's your ultimate plan? Do you want to have like a pro shop or something?

billbenson
07-21-2015, 05:32 PM
Kind of sounds like a crude business plan to me. The end result is always fluctuating.

Harold Mansfield
07-21-2015, 10:07 PM
Why not at least polo style shirts? I don't see too many golfers in T-Shirts.