PDA

View Full Version : Do You Fish?

graphic designer
05-19-2009, 10:43 AM
Who here likes to fish.

vangogh
05-19-2009, 10:47 AM
I do, but I'd hardly call myself a fisherman. I've only gone a few times and it's been years, but I've always had a good time.

KristineS
05-19-2009, 12:37 PM
I just got a light up fishing pole for my birthday this year. When you crank the reel little LED lights light up. I don't fish as regularly as I'd like, but I do enjoy going.

Vivid Color Zack
05-19-2009, 02:39 PM
I do. Can't wait for the water to warm up a little here so we'll have some actual fishing.

rezzy
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Yes, I like to fish also. Havent been in YEARS! I want to get another rod and return.

I went deep sea fishing once. Got sick, bad story.

Vivid Color Zack
05-20-2009, 09:03 PM
seasickness is the worst feeling in the world... I always thought I didn't get sea sick but I slept on a boat on an overnight dive and I woke up feeling so incredibly bad... Man... Good times.

Blessed
05-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I fish! And hunt too... but I can't put live bait on my own hook and I can't take fish off my own hook... Hubby, who introduced me to hunting and fishing, has to do that part for me. Now that we're having kids I think I might have to learn to do that on my own... we'll see!

KarenB
05-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I fish! And hunt too... but I can't put live bait on my own hook and I can't take fish off my own hook... Hubby, who introduced me to hunting and fishing, has to do that part for me. Now that we're having kids I think I might have to learn to do that on my own... we'll see!

I'm with you Blessed! I can't bear putting the worm on the hook, nor taking the hook out of the fish's mouth. (Ouch!) But I sure do enjoy some nice pan-fried freshwater fish like northern pike or speckled trout. There is nothing like the taste of a freshly caught fish. Mm...mm...good. :)

Karen

Blacktalon
05-26-2009, 07:04 PM
My dad caught a 48" musky late last week; the funny thing is that it's not even the season for it.

To answer your question: Yes, I fish. Every year my dad and I have a little fishing excursion usually mid-July on Crown land. Nary a soul. Just us, our boat, and a lot of small-mouth bass just ready to be caught.

Dan F
05-27-2009, 09:13 AM
I can go fishing everyday if I'd like to hehe, since I can arrive to the sea in 15 minutes or so. I've went last weekend but I've only caught 6 fishes in 3 hours haha. I'm not good at it but it's fun!

Paper Shredder Clay
05-27-2009, 10:56 AM
When I was small my grandfather took my brother and I fishing a few times. Now my 4 year old niece wants my dad to take her fishing. I find that cute.