PDA

View Full Version : MIA for Months - Busy - Blessed

jimdegerstrom
05-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi, Everyone,

It's nice seeing familiar names listed in the home page topics on the new SBF.

I'm here thanks to long-time friends CB (PM'd at that old SBF) and VanGogh (the old site and recently on Twitter). My speciality is custom cms web design as a work at home sole proprietor, and full-time since 2004. I am busy and blessed, so joined here to share and contribute while learning from others.

Cheers,

Jim

vangogh
05-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome back Jim. About time :) Been wondering where you might have been, though I knew you'd find your way here sooner or later. Nice to see you again, thought we have been chatting on Twitter recently.

I think you'll like things better here too. We've been getting some really good conversations going and doing what we can to keep out the spam.

KristineS
05-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Jim. It's good to see you here.

jimdegerstrom
05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the comments.

As usual, work at home and being busy means time is the enemy. Knowing the reputation for quality advice visitors can expect based on past experience with "the team", I tweeted a link encouraging my 3000+ followers on Twitter to take a look and consider joining.

SteveC
05-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Hi Jim

Welcome to the forums...
if I recall correctly you also have a "no bull" style website...
look forward to chatting with you

vangogh
05-20-2009, 02:27 AM
Thanks for tweeting about us Jim. Hopefully it'll bring a few new members our way.

jimdegerstrom
05-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Hi, Steve,

Nice seeing another familiar name and highly respected web design pro from the old SMB again.

That no-bull.net site was a collaboration with an Aussie buddy, Ric, who wanted to go in an IM direction marketing info products and online coaching. He owns and manages that now, and I've kept my focus on web design. We keep in touch.

I look forward to chatting, as well, especially knowing how much you contribute to the forums about business in general and web design in particular.