PDA

View Full Version : Prisoners Escaped Using Tools Shipped In Frozen Hamburger Meat

LogansWalk
06-23-2015, 02:14 PM
I've been following this story and first off am surprised these two haven't been caught yet, read this new twist and am just shaking my head haha

Talk about mystery meat.

Cops appeared to be closing in on a pair of killers, as details emerged Monday about their escape: Tools used in the “Shawshank”-style caper were smuggled into the prison inside a shipment of frozen hamburger meat — and a cabin they used while on the run belongs to corrections officers.

Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker accused of helping Richard Matt and David Sweat escape, allegedly got a corrections officer to bypass the metal detector and deliver the meat to the murderers...

Prisoners escaped with tools smuggled in hamburger: report - NY Daily News (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dna-underwear-escaped-prisoners-found-camp-reports-article-1.2266793)

David Hunter
06-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Craziness.

My guess is they're loooooooooooooong gone.

I'm sure they'd have no trouble getting onto a plane (See the report done on the TSA?? They had checkers there who carried fake bombs, had guns, knives, etc. and 95% of them made it through the gates).

frannie
06-25-2015, 09:12 PM
I just want to know how in the world inmates are allowed to BBQ in a prison!!! frozen hamburgers? grilling out? in jail? this is a bizarre story

David Hunter
06-26-2015, 11:23 AM
I just want to know how in the world inmates are allowed to BBQ in a prison!!! frozen hamburgers? grilling out? in jail? this is a bizarre story

It was found that another guard was paid off to let the tools "slip" through. I wouldn't be surprised if these guards also helped them get a private jet outta this country.

billbenson
06-27-2015, 11:26 AM

Ya know, how do they get gang tattoo's in prison. It's prison. why is this stuff allowed?