PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

antero
06-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Me and My friend..we started this project called Meddy Bear 2 years ago...Medical social network from all over the world
and we are growing really fast we have 7 page(main pages) that contions all the medical specialities
our main page : meddy bear: 300k
Medicine: 420k
Cardiology 230k
Pediatrics 320k
Neurology 300k
Doctors 330k
Doctors and future Doctors 400k

i wrote the main pages but we have other page (specialities) and we almost 4 milions like
and all under one name meddy bear...people know Meddy bear from all over the world...we are looking for investors..cuz we don`t know how to make money from it...we don`t have the money for one big site
we are doctors not business men,,and we are growing really fast
My name is Doctor Isam you can find me on facebook : Ghantous Isam

Owen
06-23-2015, 12:52 PM
Me and My friend..we started this project called Meddy Bear 2 years ago...Medical social network from all over the world
and we are growing really fast we have 7 page(main pages) that contions all the medical specialities
our main page : meddy bear: 300k
Medicine: 420k
Cardiology 230k
Pediatrics 320k
Neurology 300k
Doctors 330k
Doctors and future Doctors 400k

i wrote the main pages but we have other page (specialities) and we almost 4 milions like
and all under one name meddy bear...people know Meddy bear from all over the world...we are looking for investors..cuz we don`t know how to make money from it...we don`t have the money for one big site
we are doctors not business men,,and we are growing really fast
My name is Doctor Isam you can find me on facebook : Ghantous Isam

There's many ways to make money off of websites. You can display ads on the website and make money that way. You can offer premium accounts or something like that as well. Other than that I'm not sure what else there is you can do. However, an investor or business advisor would be able to help you very well. You can get these by going to conventions in California or wherever you live or create a startup profile on AngelList.

antero
06-23-2015, 01:06 PM
thanks Owen,thats why im looking for investors..We need to build a new site ,,,make some moves,,we are doctors and we are just 2 persons(we admins working for free)
im from israel..

Owen
06-23-2015, 01:20 PM
thanks Owen,thats why im looking for investors..We need to build a new site ,,,make some moves,,we are doctors and we are just 2 persons(we admins working for free)
im from israel..

Well you might want to take a trip to America for a little bit. You might also want to hire a professional web designer to redesign your website and hire a website developer to reprogram your entire backend (if needed). There's a few people on this forum, including myself, who will work for decent amount of money.

Harold Mansfield
06-23-2015, 01:32 PM
Hi antero,
We are all here to help with any questions or problems that you may be having, but this isn't a place for looking for or finding investors.

Are you asking how to market yourself to investors?

antero
06-23-2015, 03:30 PM
thanks Harold yes..i don`t know what to do or what the next step as I said im not business man
Owen..to come to America for what..i don`t have the time and money for that...
I`m looking for someone to help me to make my way for investors..