PDA

View Full Version : Former MLB Player Killed on Father's Day in Murder-Suicide

LogansWalk
06-22-2015, 05:08 PM
This took place right down the road from my friend's home, former baseball player Darryl Hamilton has been murdered by who I'm assuming was his live-in girlfriend

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Former Major League Baseball player, Darryl Hamilton was killed in a murder-suicide in Pearland. Pearland Police discovered the bodies of a man and woman inside a home on Island Breeze St Sunday afternoon after responding to a 911 call. Investigators believe the woman, 44-year-old Monica Jordan shot 50 year-old Hamilton several times before taking her own life. They were the parents of a 14-month-old child who was in the home, but not harmed. Neighbors say Jordan has lived in the home for a few years now with 2 other kids from a previous marriage. Investigators have not said what led up to or may have caused the shooting. The investigation is ongoing.

Hamilton played 13 years in the MLB with a number of teams including the Brewers, Rangers and Mets. He was most recently an analyst with the MLB Network.

Former MLB player killed in murder-suicide - FOX 26 News | MyFoxHouston (http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/29378507/former-mlb-player-killed-in-murder-suicide)

vangogh
06-22-2015, 10:19 PM
I saw that earlier today. It's really sad, especially whiny think about their child.. I remember him as a player too. Not a happy story.

Owen
06-23-2015, 12:26 AM
Damn... that sucks... Not sure who that is though even though i am a big baseball fan. Wonder if we'll get any more information on the case..