PDA

View Full Version : Stopping By the New Diggs :)

pwood31
05-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Hello to Everyone, I use to hang out at the old forum and spoke with Vangogh today who said I should come back for a visit to the new forum ... and here I am.

I have an online marketing business, BirdhousesEtcetera - Beautiful Decorative Birdhouses, Patio Furniture and Garden Decor, Birdhouses plus a whole lot more (http://www.birdhousesetcetera.com) --- still in the "starting" stages ... I guess the honest truth is I just haven't put in enough hours to get the site publicized well, so although I make a few sales ... it certainly isn't earning me a living. :)

About 2 months ago, I started a meeting planning business. It took me about 3 weeks to come up with a name and we've gone with "Simply The Best Event Planning Services" -- website is stbeventplanning.com It's off the ground with our first three jobs in the que, two in 2010 and one in 2011, so I'm really excited about that.

I just turned 45, have been married for 26 1/2 years with two adult children (23 & almost 22). I have two dogs and one "grand-puppy" ... my daughter tells me that's as close to grandchildren as I'm going to get for awhile! lol.

Hope all my old friends are doing well and I'm looking forward to catching up with you all ... and I also anxious to meet and get to know all the new folks who have added in since I disappeared. :)

Warmest of regards,

Patty

KristineS
05-13-2009, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum Patty. It's nice to see people stopping by from the old forum. We're glad you've decided to join us.

vangogh
05-13-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi Patty. Welcome to the new forum. I guess you were able to find it without me sending the link. I think you'll see quite a few familiar faces (or avatars) here. Most of the old crew has migrated over and we've picked up some great new members as well.

Thanks for stopping and rejoining the community. Hopefully time will allow you to drop in more often.

Patrysha
05-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome...not sure if we've met before. I was not very active on the old forum.
This one is much better :-) Must be all the Steves around or something.

vangogh
05-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Must be all the Steves around or something

I won't argue with that. :)

coachgary
05-17-2009, 03:46 PM
A big Texas Welcome!

Mozzy
05-18-2009, 01:35 PM
Welcome and thanks for sharing. I actually like the stuff you've got on the ourdoor decor site and congrats on your new endeavor.

Business Attorney
05-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Patty, good to see you made it over here. I look forward to hearing more about the old and the new businesses.

rezzy
05-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Hello Patty,

I was on the other site, as it contiuned going downhill. In any case, welcome to the forums. Hopefully, someone here can offer you information that can propell your business into unseen grounds.

The grand-puppy is cute.