PDA

View Full Version : The Male Pill is Coming...

M.Ehrmantraut
06-19-2015, 07:03 PM
This is pretty interesting and will change things quite a bit - the first mentioned is an injection, but the others slated to be released in the next few years come in pill form. I'll just leave this here so those interested can read for themselves:

Vasalgel is a non-hormonal male contraceptive owned by the medical research organisation the Parsemus Foundation. It’s poised as the first FDA (Food and Drug Administration panel) approved male contraceptive since the condom.
What's more, it's estimated to hit the US market around 2018-2020 - and could change the way we view contraception for ever.
It's easy, too. One injection would last for years. Research tells us that at least half of men would use it.

Contraception: Male Pill is coming and it's going to change everything - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/11646385/Contraception-Male-Pill-is-coming-and-its-going-to-change-everything.html)

Harold Mansfield
06-19-2015, 07:14 PM
I predict that they'll be putting it in beer as soon as it hits the market. No legislation against it. No Hobby Lobby BS. Nothing. And it will be covered under your health insurance with no problem and not one law maker will fight against it.

Owen
06-23-2015, 12:42 AM
Sad part is I heard there's bad side effects. It can cause you to become infertile forever or can damage your urethral...