PDA

View Full Version : Hello From InfoBit Systems - Simplifying IT

infobitsystems
05-09-2009, 07:24 PM
We are a group of IT professionals who believe in the idea that small and medium size businesses deserve an enterprise-level IT infrastructure and support at a price they can afford. Whether you are operating on 10 computers or 100, our stellar service and innovative solutions are accessible, cost-effective and fully customizable. We serve as an extension of our customer’s IT department enabling them to focus on their core business, and not their technology.

Looking forward to participating in this forum.

Thank you!

vangogh
05-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the forum infobit. Sounds like a good idea to help businesses with their IT needs. Look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks for joining the community.

nighthawk
05-10-2009, 07:58 AM
welcome to the forums InfoBit. In what geographic area does your business operate? You mention you can provide a free on-site audit - but to what regions does this apply?

It is certainly an interesting business - I have considered a similar business myself, there is definitely a market for helping small/medium businesses with their I.T.

KristineS
05-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to hearing (or reading) what you have to say.

Patrysha
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the forum!

infobitsystems
05-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

We are located in New Jersey and mainly serve the tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) and Pennsylvania. Although some services do require us to be on client's site, we have a service called proCloud that is not constrained geographically. In a nutshell, this is a IaaS (“Infrastructure-as-a-Service”) concept where all the client's computing resides in our datacenters. They have a "virtual" desktop that they can access either from a "thin" client or right from the browser. You can read more about it here: InfoBit Systems, Inc - Simplifying IT (http://infobitsystems.com/OurSolutions/BusinessProCloud/Default.aspx?pid=2)

cbscreative
05-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Well, let me also say my welcome to you too as you join our community. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.

Mozzy
05-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Welcome! I like that you are doing business and using all their applications right through their browser or in the cloud as you pro service describes. I definitely think you are going the right direction because that's where all, or at least many, businesses are going and it's so much better IMO.

infobitsystems
05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks for visiting the site Mozzy!

Yes, our IaaS offering (InfoBit Business proCloud) is really cool. Clients get their whole infrastructure in a "private" cloud - everything is hosted in our enterprise-level datacenter. Clients don't have out-of-pocket expenditures to build/buy their own technology, the costs are fixed and predictable (it's like paying rent), access from anywhere, on-demand processing power, memory and hard-drive space, and of course backups and business continuity built right in.

nighthawk
05-20-2009, 05:35 PM
Welcome! I like that you are doing business and using all their applications right through their browser or in the cloud as you pro service describes. I definitely think you are going the right direction because that's where all, or at least many, businesses are going and it's so much better IMO.

For a small business it is definitely the way to go. Hiring a dedicated IT staff is expensive, and often you need more than one person to get all the skills you need - a system admin, a web designer, a programmer etc.

By outsourcing it all you can get a system that is exactly what you need, at a very affordable cost. Its a very interesting business that looks as if it may be a future boom area.