PDA

View Full Version : iAd vs. AdMob vs. AdChoices

Owen
06-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Hello! So I need to monetize my app. I want to put ads on the bottom of the app, but I don't know which network is best. What is best in your opinion?

Apple iAd vs. Google Admob vs. Facebook AdChoices

Owen
06-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Scratch AdChoices lol
That's what I thought Facebook's ad network was called xD

vangogh
06-02-2015, 01:28 AM
I don't think one is automatically better. I don't have experience with any of them, but I suspect the results you get will have to do with how well the ads match the app and how well you integrate the ads into the app. The only way to know is to try them.

If you're removing the Facebook ads then the choice gets easier. You'd use iAds if you're making an app for iOs and Admob if you're making an app for Android. I don't think you have any other choice in that case. If you are still thinking about Facebook ads then you'd have to try them and compare how much you earn to what you earn with the other ad platform.

Harold Mansfield
06-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Hello! So I need to monetize my app. I want to put ads on the bottom of the app, but I don't know which network is best. What is best in your opinion?

Apple iAd vs. Google Admob vs. Facebook AdChoices

Build the app first. Get it in the app stores. Get people to download/use it. Then worry about monetizing it. You're putting a lot of carts before the horse. Get the horse fist. That's the hard part.

Besides, Google just announced support for 20+ more ad networks. You probably need to check out the new stuff and do some research. A few things have changed for monetization options.
New media partnerships and ad solutions for mobile app promotion - Analytics Blog

(http://analytics.blogspot.com/2015/05/new-media-partnerships-and-ad-solutions.html)At I/O, Google Launches New Attack On Facebook's Mobile Ad Goldmine - Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthof/2015/05/28/at-io-google-launches-new-attack-on-facebooks-mobile-ad-goldmine/)