PDA

View Full Version : What will you do business with $5000?

tiffanylam
05-22-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi all,

I'm 24 and I'm now a staff in Japanese Company in HCM City, I have many ideas to do business on my own for so long. And I wonder should I startup with $5000? If it's possible, what business lines I can join?

I'm thinking about Clothing Store or Handmade Store, maybe a service company.

Thanks for your advices!

Owen
05-22-2015, 11:36 PM
Hi all,

I'm 24 and I'm now a staff in Japanese Company in HCM City, I have many ideas to do business on my own for so long. And I wonder should I startup with $5000? If it's possible, what business lines I can join?

I'm thinking about Clothing Store or Handmade Store, maybe a service company.

Thanks for your advices!

$5,000 isn't going to really help you with a clothing store. A service company, maybe. We really can't help you too much with what industry unless we know how much they really cost, that I'm not too familiar with. An internet company would definitely be alright to start.

Fulcrum
05-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Pay off some debt and put the rest into savings for more equipment.

tiffanylam
05-25-2015, 04:44 AM
$5,000 isn't going to really help you with a clothing store. A service company, maybe. We really can't help you too much with what industry unless we know how much they really cost, that I'm not too familiar with. An internet company would definitely be alright to start.

Yes, many thanks for your advices... I'm going to do business about Handmade Clothing so I think $5000 is ok.

tiffanylam
05-25-2015, 04:49 AM
Pay off some debt and put the rest into savings for more equipment.

Yes, but I think I should have my own business when I'm young. I'd like to have an adventure and take more experiences.

kurobaxkaito
05-25-2015, 08:22 PM
I have started a small business in California with under $5000. I am 25 and I feel that taking risks are easier when younger :)

Owen
05-25-2015, 10:07 PM
I have started a small business in California with under $5000. I am 25 and I feel that taking risks are easier when younger :)

College and under has a lot less risks...

kurobaxkaito
05-25-2015, 10:35 PM
College and under has a lot less risks...

Yep and $5K isn't much risk for a business. Start online from home and to cut operating costs helps too. Benefits of not having money is that you'd learn to do a lot more than just paying people to do it for you, like advertising, website creation, etc.

tiffanylam
05-28-2015, 12:54 AM

Yes, I think I should have my own business when we're young. The more risks you take, the more experiences you get. So, what's your business with $5000?

david15beck
05-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Yes paying of my debts and my other expenses. and save the rest for my next debts and expenses. :D

ilik
06-03-2015, 02:45 AM
well, hand made clothes are possible. get somebody who does that for hobby... and can paint and design. get an original design, here problem is selling because people need more or less trusted shop they won't trust some unknown online shop. https://www.etsy.com/ is a huge shop for jewelry crafters and handmade clothes maker. that shop will place your product on their webpage. and buyer goes to that webpage exactly for that -to buy handmade stuff. so you don't even have to develop your webpage or something. be honest with clients or else etsy will kick you out and block you.