PDA

View Full Version : Waco Biker Shootout

LogansWalk
05-22-2015, 04:40 PM
More fallout from the big shootout involving police and several biker gangs in Waco, Texas last Sunday - it has been learned a former San Antonio police officer was among the bikers arrested and now it is being reported police are receiving threats:

Police threatened after Texas biker gang brawl - Yahoo News (http://news.yahoo.com/police-threatened-texas-biker-gang-brawl-022545605.html)

A 62-year-old who posts images of his ailing mother with her pooch in one Facebook post and raunchy sex jokes in the next.

A man who poses alongside his son, middle finger to the air, then lauds his work with special needs children and extols the blessing of healthy grandchildren.

Much like the black-and-white goatee he has been rocking since at least 2013, Marty Lewis represents a dichotomy.

Bond set at $1 million for suspects in Waco shooting
Bond set at $1 million for suspects in Waco shooting 02:04
PLAY VIDEO
Lewis is one of the 170 bikers arrested and charged with engaging in organized criminal activity after a brawl and shootout at a Waco, Texas, restaurant left nine bikers dead. He remained in the McLennan County Jail on Wednesday with many of his biker brethren, unable to post the $1 million bail set by a judge...

...Just over a decade ago, Lewis could have been the one putting folks in cuffs.

He was a detective and worked in the vice unit at the San Antonio Police Department for 32 years, retiring in February 2004, according to a police statement.

"As far as my office is aware, he was a vice detective. Our vice unit primarily investigates prostitution, gambling, and liquor violations. At this point, we don't have info that he was ever assigned to infiltrate a gang," San Antonio police spokesman Sgt. Javier Salazar told CNN.

Word that a former man in blue was among those arrested didn't sit well with Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton.

"When I heard that this morning, it made me sick to my stomach," Swanton said.

Ex-San Antonio detective Martin Lewis arrested in Waco - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/20/us/texas-biker-gang-shooting-san-antonio-police-martin-lewis/)

Freelancier
05-22-2015, 05:12 PM
Damn thugs.

Owen
05-22-2015, 11:49 PM
They are savage af.

Ugh life.