PDA

View Full Version : A sad day

Fulcrum
05-15-2015, 08:18 PM
On Monday a 14 year old boy died from a sudden heart attack. He was buried to day. His father is my neighbour.

This tragic event can remind us that, though we are busy, we need to take the time for our family and loved ones.

Bruce, this is in memory of your son Andrew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5aW83L_DE

vangogh
05-16-2015, 10:37 AM
Sorry to hear the news. 14 year olds should not die of heart attacks or anything else really. I don't know Bruce and I didn't know Andrew, but my condolences go out to the entire family. It's wrong when parents bury their children.

LogansWalk
05-18-2015, 05:20 PM
My condolences, that is just sad and as vangogh said 14 year olds shouldn't be dying at all, I can only imagine the pain his father and family are going through. As I'm getting older, more and more friends and loved ones have passed away and I'm on the downward slope of my adventure on this earth, 14 is just way too young though and beyond sad.

Owen
05-22-2015, 11:51 PM
R.I.P. my man. My thoughts go to the family. Really makes you think you know? That kid was barely a year younger than me...ugh the feels bro.

Fulcrum
02-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Once again tragedy has hit my home town.

An employee at my parents shop committed suicide today (within the last 4 hours). I don't know very many details (not really sure if I want to) though we heard the sirens at around 4 this afternoon. I am using this thread as he was a friend of the boy mentioned in the first post. I do think that the loss of his friend played a role.

He was 17 and halfway through grade 11 and, in general, a good kid. My brother and I had spent many nights after work talking with him around the campfire about everything and anything (girl troubles to his over dependence on dope to his need to fit in).

In remembrance of Justin, and in the heritage of his family and our town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsCp5LG_zNE

billbenson
02-16-2016, 09:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Brad.

Bobjob
02-17-2016, 10:39 AM
God bless them and their families. You never truly know anyone, or what is going on in their mind and how they perceive things.