PDA

View Full Version : Jade Helm In Texas Getting Coverage On Local News

LogansWalk
04-30-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm taking my lunch and rarely watch the tv but do watch the local news with my coffee or like now while eating my lunch. I'd been hearing talk about Jade Helm recently but shook it off as 90% of the conspiracy stuff I hear - I'm real open minded and not a fan of US politics as I think they're a sham for the most part but I don't fall for the likes of Alex Jones and those who spout off a lot of nonsense which I think diverts people from the real truths. What did pique my interest was the local news just covered a story on Jade Helm and it seems to be getting a lot of attention - any of y'all heard about this?

Texas governor orders troops to 'monitor' Jade Helm - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texas-governor-orders-troops-to-monitor-Jade-Helm-6229568.php)

U.S. Military Forces Will Take Over Texas This Summer and Put Enemies in FEMA Death Domes. (Either that, or a military training exercise kicks off in July). | Houston Press (http://blogs.houstonpress.com/news/2015/04/us_military_forces_will_take_over_texas_this_summe r_and_put_enemies_in_fema_death_domes_either_that. php)

Harold Mansfield
05-01-2015, 05:55 PM
I have a little tin foil hat in me, but it's not big enough to even begin to entertain a discussion on this.

It's getting a lot of attention because it's so ridiculous that people can't believe it's even a thing that anyone is actually serious about.

LogansWalk
05-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Well that's what surprised me is that they were giving this air time on the local news. The whole thing about Walmarts being used for detaining and holding citizens cracked me up.

Tena
05-02-2015, 02:12 AM
I think for now at least the powers that be are not out to get us, at least just yet. I don't expect we will see Marshall Law tossed down at us or citizens hauled from the streets, homes invaded to capture us or anything of that nature. I think for now we're safe ;)

M.Ehrmantraut
05-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Guess I'm a bit out of the loop but I just heard about this recently and this morning, I went on facebook and a friend who is quite the conspiracy theorist had posted a video he claimed proves Jade Helm is going to usher in martial law. The video was a commercial from the AARP...whoever made the video highlighted the fact the girl n the commercial was wearing a JADE colored sweater and there was a captain's wheel in the shot symbolizing the "helm"...Then they went so far as to increase the supposed audio from the commercial and it was some news bulletin about martial law. Reaching much?