PDA

View Full Version : any review about Social Media Services from JSM Consulting?

Gustav-Dam
04-17-2015, 10:55 AM
i have a small business and i am managing majority of its operations by myself.
now a days i am looking to extend my business with marketing, specially social media marketing.
currently i have low funds and also doesn't have much time to learn and do things myself, so i am going to outsource this

i have shortlisted the social media services of "JSM Consulting" their website here JSM Consulting LLC (http://www.msjconsultingofusa.com/social.php)

Kindly share your reviews about them? does anyone used their services?

*ps; i am not sure this is the relevant board to ask this question, @admin move this if it is in irrelevant place

vangogh
04-17-2015, 11:18 AM
Honestly I wouldn't hire that company. You don't succeed with social media by buying followers and likes. It's just artificially increasing what are really meaningless numbers. The followers you buy aren't likely to be interested in what you have to say or anything you're selling.

If you want to succeed with social media, be a genuine person and actually be social with the people on the particular site you join. Get to know them. Share interesting things with them. Paying someone to like you isn't the way.

krymson
04-17-2015, 02:29 PM
If you're buying artificial followers and likes, you're not going to get the benefit of having genuine people on there. There will be no social engagement, and in the end doing more harm than good with Google's algorithm coming relatively soon with the integration of Twitter. Google will be measuring social engagement as a factor for SEO. So really you'll be shooting yourself in the foot.

On top of that... their site just looks so spammy and infomercialy... I wouldn't trust it.

Harold Mansfield
04-17-2015, 07:31 PM
There are no shortcuts. If you want to learn how to succeed with SM try Hootsuite's course or read any of several blogs. Once you understand how it works, I mean really works, then you need to develop a game plan that fits your company and goals, or hire a consultant with a good resume' to help you.

Buying likes and follows is not only very 3 years ago, the social media companies are hip to it now and will likely delete them, or close your account for using known spam and fake like sites.

Gustav-Dam
04-20-2015, 06:00 AM
ok, thanks all