PDA

View Full Version : Feedback

Feras Saad
03-30-2015, 07:03 PM
i do use forums to answer questions and to ask questions

if my answer by the point view of an admin , is okay or NOT

i would love to read your point of view , other wise am wasting my time here and not learning

vangogh
03-31-2015, 10:46 AM
Based on the posts you've made it seems like your main use of the forum is to constantly link to the same 3 sites you own. Stop promoting your sites and your posts will start a appearing. This forum isn't a marketing channel for your business, at least you shouldn't treat it as one and expect to remain a member in good standing. This forum is a community of people in business who enjoy getting to know each other and helping each other out.

People here do work with each other and hire each other, but it's not because they promote themselves all over the forum. It's because they get to know and trust each other. It's because they help other people and show whoever is reading that they're capable of doing the work.

Right now and because you're time here suggests you're going to continue to promote yourself, your account now requires that any post you make needs to be approved before it appears. Stop promoting your websites when you post and you'll find more of your posts become visible and in time your account will be set back to a regular account like everyone else. Continue to promote yourself and your posts won't be approved.

I'll leave it to you to decide if being here is a waste of your time, though I will say that if the reason you're here is to promote yourself then yes, you are wasting your time. If you're here to genuinely become part of the community, then you aren't wasting your time, but you will need to stop promoting yourself.

I hope that's clear.