PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

elsoft
05-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi Friends,
I am the newesy newbie here in this forum to know more about starting a business.Of course,I hope to meet people with some great ideas and make good friends as well.Let me know what are thoughts on the forum.I hope you are enjoying this site.

Look forward to hear some thoughts on your side.

Best Wishes.:)

vangogh
05-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the forums elsoft. Starting a new business is challenging, but fun. I'm glad you found us and I'm sure we can help you get stated.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
05-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Looks like you dove right in with several posts. You mention in another thread about how much info we have here really says it. Enjoy the resources we seek to provide and welcome to the group.

KristineS
05-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the forums. We're delighted you've decided to join us.

rezzy
05-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Hola. Namaste. Dobry den. and my personal favorite Hello.

Welcome to the forums! I am your host, Rezzy, aka Bryan. Actually not really.

elsoft
05-02-2009, 08:41 AM
Hi Vangogh,cbscreative,KristineS and Namaste to my host (he said it ) rezzy.Thanks for receiving me so well.i feel special.Never before in a forum were so many responses to my introduction post.This forum is something special.

Patrysha
05-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I agree this forum is very special :-)

I have been lucky enough to find some very good forums over the years (and seen a lot of nasty ones) and this one is one of the best. Everyone is respectful and helpful...and thinking through it, I don't think we've once had a flame war.

Welcome to SBF :-)

vangogh
05-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Glad we could make you feel welcome. We do try and we do like to think we're something special too.

Patrysha I think the lack of flame wars is the tone we set, but they would get deleted pretty fast if they happened. I'm sure we'll eventually have the occasional heated argument, but hopefully we can pour water on any flames that start quickly.

cbscreative
05-02-2009, 01:59 PM
I also agree this forum is the best and the members here know how to disagree without losing respect for each other. That's one thing that makes it such a great forum. Add to that the quality of posts and insights, and the genuine helpfulness of members. Go SBF!

elsoft
05-03-2009, 12:53 AM
... we can pour water on any flames that start quickly.

Yes..I got something to argue finally :)....and that too with vangogh.

"Does water work to reduce the flames ..I thought carbon-di-oxide is the one thats used to extinguish flames"

I hope Iam not going to be teared apart for this...lol;)

But seriously,The forum focuses well on what needs to be focused and there are not many heated arguments (I hope the one I started here does not turn out to be heated..its actually to cool things).Glad to be part of this community.

vangogh
05-03-2009, 02:31 AM
Uh oh. Now you've done it. Pistols at dawn? Or maybe we should go flame throwers at midnight. :)

We're glad to have you as part of the community too.