PDA

View Full Version : What do we need to consider for start-up funds?

Scholarlysoul
03-22-2015, 02:14 AM
Me and some friends are starting a business and we literally have no idea how to start a business. We have a way of getting the necessary funds, how much we'll get is uncertain. But the main thing is we need an estimate on how much we'll have to raise. Yes obviously we need money for rent/lease, utilities, business license. But that's as far as we know. What else do we need to take into account when writing up our start-up funding list?.

Kyle Johnston
03-22-2015, 12:07 PM
I would sit down and write everything you are going to need (anything from a ream of paper to loan payments) research each item and get a price of each. If you can't, find the price of an item, use an estimated guess. This should get you a rough estimate of the funds you will need. My company has done financial statements for people and we sometimes contact the competition for start-up and get costs that way. They may not be willing to share financial information but sometimes you can get lucky. I hope this helps!

Kyle Johnston
03-22-2015, 12:09 PM
I forgot to mention...as always, over estimate your budget/financials.

Feras Saad
03-22-2015, 10:52 PM
are you building an asset or a liability , the problem with physical business or disconnected business strategy is COST
i advice you to build a digital product " Video , book , audio " 100% profit with COST around nothing 200$ max for the next 3 years
and to buy time become an affiliate 50-70% profit on other digital products you need 0$ to start