PDA

View Full Version : What is some feedback and constructive criticism on my website?

Kyle Johnston
03-18-2015, 01:11 PM
My website is for my idea development business tailored to helping individuals and small business owners. The website is KRJ Interactive - Home (http://www.krjinteractive.com), any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance.

mattbennett
04-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Hey Kyle! Great work on your website. One suggestion to help guide the visitor a little bit would be to use some color contrast to make things stand out clearly.
For example, on the page https://www.krjinteractive.com/learn-about-us.html.... you switch back and forth between one column and two columns. I think that some color contrast would help to distinguish the two sections. One the same page, make the middle "See What we can offer you" look the same as the button on the top and bottom would add some consistency. I'll keep looking and let you know if there's anything else.

Colby-ReviewUs
04-02-2015, 03:36 PM
You need to send the message in 3 seconds. As soon as someone opens up your page, glances over the home page, something should catch their eye and then have a pretty good idea of what problem you are going to solve if they keep reading. I didn't get that from your home page. The "brain storming" picture was the closest image to doing that, but it rotates with other pictures.

I'm assuming this line explains what problem you can solve for me....
"Are you an individual who constantly dreams of turning your passion or idea into a business?"

Yet it is the smallest text, in plain font, tucked away on the right hand side. IMO, You need a more concise, matter of fact way of saying this and placing it in a highly visible spot with eye catching font/color. It would probably go well above a picture sending the same message.

Something like, "Turning ideas into businesses" written over a business man thinking about his business. The moment I see that picture, and read that line...I know exactly what you do...and if I have an idea for a business, but no where to start...you are definitely going to make me continue reading.

Just my 2 cents, keep up the good work!

Colby-ReviewUs
04-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Something like this might work, just done in your style and to match your theme. And on the left side, a bunch of small light bulbs, and on the right side, one big "$" sign.

Gabe
04-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Hi Kyle, nice work. The first thing I noticed is that the website isn't responsive. How many of your customers visit from a mobile device?

The second thing I noticed is that I don't really get what your company does. What you do should be obvious just glancing at the website. Is there a way to summarize what you do and out it front and center?