PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to DFW area

Runum
03-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Anyone on this forum from the DFW area? Maybe up for a meet up after the da** snow and ice go away this season? :cool:

Fulcrum
03-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Anyone on this forum from the DFW area? Maybe up for a meet up after the da** snow and ice go away this season? :cool:

Snow????? C'mon up to the great white deep freeze and we'll show ya snow!:D

Runum
03-02-2015, 06:32 PM
LOL, you mean the land of 1000 inches of snow a year? I are smart, I don't want any part of it. :)

Fulcrum
03-02-2015, 09:42 PM
LOL, you mean the land of 1000 inches of snow a year? I are smart, I don't want any part of it. :)

Pretty much. I buried my truck up to the top of the tires a few weeks ago - for some reason the road just seemed to disappear.

Paul Elliott
03-03-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm in the DFW area, Runum. All the snow and ice are melted in Ennis, Richardson, and Allen, my haunts. hahaha

Where are you generally located?

Paul

Runum
03-03-2015, 06:26 PM
Hey Paul. I am in the Burleson area but go into cowtown and surrounding cities all the time. Don't get to Big D very often though.

Greg

Paul Elliott
03-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Hey Paul. I am in the Burleson area but go into cowtown and surrounding cities all the time. Don't get to Big D very often though.

Greg

Greg, I spend much of my time in Ennis which is closer to Burleson than Richardson or Allen. We could meet in Midlothian which is about 1/2 way between us.

BTW, I grew up in Burleson. Go Elks! :D

Paul

Runum
03-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Greg, I spend much of my time in Ennis which is closer to Burleson than Richardson or Allen. We could meet in Midlothian which is about 1/2 way between us.

BTW, I grew up in Burleson. Go Elks! :D

Paul

I have been near Ennis many times when I go to The Motorplex.

Midlothian sounds good. Is there a best day and time for you? Maybe next week?