PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SimplyBRG
04-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I just joined the site today. I have been a small business owener for 10 years but I recently just started a second business. My new business is Simply Business Referral Groups (SimplyBRG). We host locally based referral groups online. Our groups are comprised of business professionals who are earger to pass qualified leads to other members of their goup to help everyone's business grow. We currently have groups in about 15 cities accross the US. The best part about SimplyBRG - Home - Simply Business Referral Groups (http://www.SimplyBRG.com) is that it is FREE to join.

My other business is a law firm. I look forward to participating in the forums.

vangogh
04-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the forum SimplyBRG. I know several people here have asked about networking and referral groups so you should fit right in.

Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
04-27-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you decided to join us.

cbscreative
04-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome to our group, and I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do.

SimplyBRG
04-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have already gained some very valuable information from this site just by browsing and making a couple post since yesterday.

vangogh
04-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I feel like you've been here awhile already. I mean that in a good way. Glad you're finding the place helpful and I'm sure you'll be contributing to helping others as well.