PDA

View Full Version : FREE Accounting Software For Contractors and Small Business

mbc
04-27-2009, 03:43 AM
He everyone,

My name is Tracie I manage and run an accounting program for EasyAs which has now joined forces with Trial Pay to offer our software Free to anyone who uses Trial Pay.

Yes, before you ask, it is legitamite, there are a number of companies involved now, such as Winzip, AVG, Lavasoft and many more...

I am one of the partners of the project and as I come to forums like this on occassion to get great ideas for some of the other projects I am involved with I thought I might as well plug our software while I am here.

The software is available on a Free Trial -

The webpage is Simple Easy to use Contractor or Small Business Accounting Software (http://www.EasyAsAccountingSoftware.com)

thanks

Tracie

vangogh
04-27-2009, 04:05 AM
Welcome to the forum Tracie. We certainly get our share of questions about accounting software so you found the right place. Plugging your software in the intro thread is ok, but we do ask that you don't turn every post into a promotion. I'm sure you understand. Do set up a signature with a link to the software.

Feel free to ask some of our members ideas though. We love to share and have a great group of people here from diverse backgrounds who do have some great ideas.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
04-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Welcome. You should be able to gain a lot of insights from our members here just as vangogh indicated.

mbc
04-28-2009, 04:27 AM
hi cbs and vangogh,

I know it was a bit of a promo intro, sorry about that.

I will assist where I can, but I visit a few boards and sometimes its weeks apart.. Its all about time... This was the first board I joined, I joined one of the other ones as well but they did not like my promo intro and so I was dumped... but you get that....

Accounting Software is a funny thing... Not one program will suit every person or every circumstance... Which is why there are so many out there..

thanks

tracie

nighthawk
04-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Accounting Software is a funny thing... Not one program will suit every person or every circumstance... Which is why there are so many out there..

... and why us freelance programmers make a living :P

The same is also true for many other types of software - they are designed to appeal to the masses, but rarely does one size trully fit all.

KristineS
04-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Hi Tracie. Welcome to the forum.

cbscreative
04-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Traci, we're pretty easy going in allowing everyone to toot their horn a bit with intros. Your experience on the other forum is typical. I think we have the best forum because the other ones I've seen often go to extremes (shoot first and forget about asking questions later). I think you will like it here. Although we do weed out "noise" because there are those who would otherwise abuse the forum, we welcome everyone who is here to interact with other business minded people.

We all struggle with having enough time, but investing some of it here yields some valuable insights. On occasion, it may even provide business contacts and opportunities.

vangogh
04-28-2009, 01:44 PM
No worries Tracie. There's was nothing wrong with your intro thread here.

Like Steve said we certainly like it here, though there are definitely some other good small business forums out there. One thing I've found over the years when it comes to forums and marketing. You'll do better by picking one or two and getting to know the community than you will posting infrequently at a lot.

It really comes down to getting to know the members and having them get to know you.