PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Concerns

pamelajacob
02-02-2015, 05:03 PM
I have a couple of questions that I would love to get some answers to. I am trying to product some articles for those that are trying to really master Social Media...

First what is your biggest frustration for your business?

what type information would be invaluable to you?

I really value your input thanks.

Harold Mansfield
02-03-2015, 02:03 PM
I think starting with the basics is the way to go. A lot of people just don't know what to do, and others just don't want to learn. There are already a ton of resources out there, online classes and tutorials. Are you trying to do a newsletter type thing, or start a blog? How is this material to be presented?

pamelajacob
02-03-2015, 02:19 PM
I think starting with the basics is the way to go. A lot of people just don't know what to do, and others just don't want to learn. There are already a ton of resources out there, online classes and tutorials. Are you trying to do a newsletter type thing, or start a blog? How is this material to be presented?

You are the only one that has replied so far thank you.

I have a blog (http://promotionaldesigner.com)and have been in business for years. I have a lot of how to articles but I am looking for information that isn't really easy to find. I am working on an opt-in gift that will draw people in.

vangogh
02-03-2015, 05:21 PM
I saw your thread last night, but I wasn't sure I had a helpful answer. I'm probably not in your target audience. Honestly I don't really have a biggest frustration with my business. Not that my business is perfect, but it's not because some frustration is holding me back. I don't need more info about social media either. Like I said, not particularly helpful.

Asking people what kind of information they want you to write about is probably not going to get you the answers you want. I've seen similar questions asked here over the years where someone is looking for ideas. A better approach is read articles and blog posts on sites similar to what you want to do. Whenever something gives you an idea write the idea down somewhere. Keep collecting ideas. In time you won't have a problem deciding what to write about. The problem will be choosing what to write next from all the ideas you have.

Harold Mansfield
02-03-2015, 06:27 PM
I have a blog (http://promotionaldesigner.com)and have been in business for years. I have a lot of how to articles but I am looking for information that isn't really easy to find. I am working on an opt-in gift that will draw people in.

Well, if you already have a lot of articles written, you can easily update and re-purpose what you have to create an e-book or PDF opt in offer. That's the easy part.
The hard part is getting people to opt in. If done correctly you can get people to opt in to a sharp stick in the eye if you target the right people and present it correctly.