PDA

View Full Version : Retageting - Perfect Audeine vs AdRoll

bjay99
01-15-2015, 01:43 PM
Hey everyone,

In the process of experimenting with retargeting on specific campaigns. Wondering if anyone has experience with either Perfect Audience and/or AdRoll. Disclaimer - I am new to retargeting... so from my point of view, both seem adequate to get started.

Would love to hear of any preferences and/or experiences that I/we can benefit from.

Thanks!

Harold Mansfield
01-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Never used them, but I've read a few things on it.
By Re-targeting, you mean like when you search for something in Google and then go to Facebook and the ad for that product shows up?

If that's what you're talking about, I'd be interested in hearing any feedback if you do try one of them.

bjay99
01-16-2015, 01:10 PM
By Re-targeting, you mean like when you search for something in Google and then go to Facebook and the ad for that product shows up?

If that's what you're talking about, I'd be interested in hearing any feedback if you do try one of them.

Exactly! Do you ever notice when you go to a new website and then see them all the time. That's what I am trying to accomplish as I provide a B2B service and sales cycles go from 1month to 6months --- need to keep top of mind.