PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Georgia!

GaWebDev
01-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Mark and decided to register as the forums seem informative, friendly, well kept and well moderated. Don't have a ton of free time on my hands but am more than willing to offer my experience 10+ years in web development and design. I'm also a long time entrepreneur myself as well as a small business owner and advocate. I'm sure I can tap into the knowledge base here as well and look forward to interacting with each of you.

vangogh
01-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark. We try our best to stay friendly and moderate the place. It seems to make for much better conversation that way. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
01-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Welcome, Mark!

Lots of web designers in here. You'll fit right in! :-)

GaWebDev
01-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Welcome, Mark!

Lots of web designers in here. You'll fit right in! :-)

Welcome to the forum Mark. We try our best to stay friendly and moderate the place. It seems to make for much better conversation that way. Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to it.

TejasWebHosting
01-16-2015, 02:22 AM
Welcome. Thanks for joining, Mark. Can always use another designer on these forums!

GaWebDev
01-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Welcome. Thanks for joining, Mark. Can always use another designer on these forums!

Thanks Tajas. I'm actually more developer than designer but I tread the design realm fairly well. Thanks for the welcome!

goldbuckle
01-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Hey GaWebDev,
Glad to see some locals on here, I am located between Macon & Atlanta...let me know if I can help you out...I own/operate a print shop for local and internet orders...do you have a website?