PDA

View Full Version : Great idea

izildo
12-20-2014, 06:19 AM
I have a realy great idea, but i need to know something if somebody could give me answer on it it would be great.

My question was if i let a company but a video on my website/page and daily alot of people would watch this video.
How much would this company would pay me, to put hes advertising on my page?

And i mean like how much each second, min whatever you know.

Harold Mansfield
12-20-2014, 08:43 AM
I have a realy great idea, but i need to know something if somebody could give me answer on it it would be great.

My question was if i let a company but a video on my website/page and daily alot of people would watch this video.
How much would this company would pay me, to put hes advertising on my page?

And i mean like how much each second, min whatever you know.

Nothing. No one will pay you anything for that.
If you want to make money from advertisement you first have to have a website that has a lot of traffic, which means that you have to have a website that people want to visit for some reason. That's hard enough. Build that first.

To answer your question about how you get paid for ads, it's either CPM ( cost per thousand), PPC ( pay per click), or you could have any version of custom arrangements from paying per day, per week or per month.

izildo
12-20-2014, 10:16 AM
If you start your own website can you host it yourself with a little server at your house? or do you need someone host it for you?
And if your website get popular how do you defend your server against hackers?

shrinkme
12-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Somebody will pay you as much as they think it's worth. That's the bottom line. If they feel their product/service is a good mesh with your website they might pay more. As a rule of thumb, you might make $1 per 1000 showings... so it really takes a top website to make any money with advertisements.

smallbizfinancier
01-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Have you tried querying Adwords to find out what the phrase might be worth? Again, you want to engineer a site name that's heavily searched for. Example, if you're in India and you're trying to start an online phara delivery service, you may want to purchase a URL that's available that includes the popular query that you're catering to. In this case, you'd want a URL like: www.cheaponlinepharmacy.com or buydrugsonline.com - buydrugsonline Resources and Information. This website is for sale! (http://www.buydrugsonline.com), etc.