PDA

View Full Version : Nice Introduction to EntreDupe

EntreDupe
12-15-2014, 10:40 PM
Hello everyone !
So my name is Andrew, and I live in Boston, Ma. and I am a freshman in college. Don't judge me off my young age because I know more about business than anyone my age and more than the average business major in college.
I am really into business and I love finance, and I plan to pursue a career in finance, specifically a financial advisor. I want to build my network connections and I want to meet people with the same aspirations and ambitions as me. I'm looking for relationships where I can bring something to the table and expect the same back. So if your someone who is really passionate about business and looking to expand their network, then contact me.

Thank You, Have a great day everyone!
Andrew

vangogh
12-16-2014, 04:11 AM
Welcome to the forum Andrew. It definitely sounds like you have the entrepreneurial spirit. Just a head's up. This isn't a networking forum in the sense that we don't actively post asking people to contact them. The people here do form relationships and do business with each other, but it's done through helping each other out and getting to know each other.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
12-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Welcome, Andrew!

Teach me something about business I don't already know (I love learning).

Harold Mansfield
12-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Andrew. Spirited introduction.