PDA

View Full Version : simple business automation software

girish
04-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Hello,

I would like to know what software do you use to manage your daily operations, like tracking projects, contacts and sales. Is it a enterprise grade CRM solution, or custom software developed for you, or a bunch of spreadsheets. Most of the time people say they have tried big-name products but its overkill for their small business. We are in the process of building a lightweight maintenance free automation solution.

Cheers!

cbscreative
04-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the forum, girish. It looks like your tool may be useful to small business, but it is best if you set up a "sig file" through your User CP. I hope you will stay around to interact with the members here. Some of them might be interested in trying your app and providing valuable feedback, but the one thing we don't want to see is just a link drop (yep, some people try to do that here).

I also suggest you start an intro thread where you will find this community to be quite friendly.

vangogh
04-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum girish. We actually have a thread going now asking the same question.

Sales/Customer Management Software (http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/1306-sales-customer-managerment-software.html)

You may want to check that thread.

girish
04-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the info, heading straight to the other thread :)