PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone from Hong Kong

taobaobridge
12-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Hello everybody,

My name is Kin and I'm new here. I grew up in New York City but have been living and working in Asia for the last 20 years, including Singapore, Bangkok, China and now Hong Kong. Just started a company to help businesses that are interested in selling their products online TO China.

You can visit my website: Taobao Bridge - Selling on Taobao China (http://www.taobaobridge.com) if you are interested.

vangogh
12-08-2014, 04:11 AM
Welcome to the forum Kin. What led you to moving to Asia? Was it for a job? Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

taobaobridge
12-08-2014, 07:05 AM
hello vangogh, too lengthy to explain without a few beers in hand but i think it was my first mid-life crisis (of many to come)...:D

everything has worked out pretty well though despite the ups and downs. keeps life interesting, I suppose.

Welcome to the forum Kin. What led you to moving to Asia? Was it for a job? Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
12-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Welcome, Kin!

How's business in Asia?

vangogh
12-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I can understand Kin. I can probably share similar stories. I didn't move across the planet, but I did move across the country.

taobaobridge
12-09-2014, 09:39 AM
Hello and thanks, David.

Hard to answer, but like anywhere else, you gotta be in the right place at the right time and then it never stays right...

Welcome, Kin!

How's business in Asia?

ludovic
12-09-2014, 01:40 PM
HEllo

Welcome on board :)