PDA

View Full Version : A little woo-hoo

Patrysha
04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
I was very excited this morning to discover one of my tips included in The Toilet Paper Entrepreneurs round up of small business marketing strategies. I sneaked in at #34 of 115.

What it means, I have no idea...I wrote up the reply in response to a HARO query a couple of weeks ago and immediately forgot about it until I got an email yesterday saying the article was going up today.

Still pretty exciting for me.

vangogh
04-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Congrats. Yeah maybe it doesn't mean anything, but it's still cool to be included in the roundup. Always nice when someone else thinks your ideas are worthwhile.

Is the article going to be online? If so don't forget to post a link to it when it is.

KristineS
04-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Good for you. It's always nice to have your advice included on another person's site.

I'm with Vangogh, make sure and share a link when you have one.

rezzy
04-07-2009, 12:42 PM
At the very least you have more eyes on you.

Patrysha
04-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks everyone...

It is online and live at The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur | 115 Marketing Strategies For Small Business (http://www.toiletpaperentrepreneur.com/blog/marketing-strategies-for-small-business)

I keep forgetting to add the URL because I forget where it's allowed and where it's not...especially when I'm excited as I was this morning (it will be another little thing I can point out at the video conference presentation I'm doing Thursday)

cbscreative
04-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Thank you for sharing, your victory should be an encouragement to others too, so congrats! No amount of exposure like that is bad, and every little bit helps. One thing that will happen for you is that 2 or 3 years from now, you could still end up getting occasional traffic from this, and maybe even leads.

greenoak
04-07-2009, 09:17 PM
thats great patrycha....thanks for showing ..ann

vangogh
04-08-2009, 11:52 AM
There's some good advice in the article. I like what you said. I will take one issue with the article. These aren't strategies, but tactics. Still the advice is good.

Patrysha
04-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I agree they are more along the lines of tactics...rather than underlying strategies...

I just tried to come up with something that reflects what I do and wouldn't be something that every other marketer on the planet would be sending in. I really wanted to make the cut :)

vangogh
04-08-2009, 01:16 PM
You did good. I'm nitpicking on the strategy/tactics thing, though of late people calling one the other has been bugging me. The advice in the article is generally good. Lot's of good tips people can use.

Blessed
04-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Congratulations! I'm whoo hooing for you too :)