PDA

View Full Version : Suggest some good business card design

singhabhishek251
11-22-2014, 01:28 AM
I am looking for a good business card design for me for me, I am in IT industry. I have been looking for the perfect design from many websites since years but I am unable to get any that catch my eye at first sight.
can somebody recommend me something from their own collection? I understand that this is your own property but since the cards will be for offline use others will not be effected by sharing their card as their valuable property,.

vangogh
11-22-2014, 09:05 AM
Have you tried hiring someone to design a business card for you?

JC
11-22-2014, 12:43 PM
There's a company called Graphic Solutions in Northville, Mi. who did an amazing job with my cards at a great price, you may consider contacting them. They communicate very well and I'm sure can deal with you easily online. With that said, you should include your logo (they do those as well if you don't have one), your company's description in one or two words, your contact information and job title, and maybe a facebook logo if you're on facebook.

stage3
01-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Go to Zazzle.com... loads of business cards there. users post there designs... you can get some good quality stuff there.