PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Orange County, CA!!!

weebond
10-27-2014, 11:43 PM
Hello Everyone!

Hope all is well. Before I go on...... I have a confession to make. I didn't follow SMF.net protocol and got banned!!! (Nice way to start off right?). After sending them a sincere email apologizing for my limited knowledge. They allowed me back and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you who ever you are!. Anyhow, I figured I should re introduce myself the proper way. My name is Ed, I'm an credit underwriter for a finance company and decided to join this forum to contribute my two cents about small business funding. I've read post where people can't find a loan, because of their poor credit and I want to tell people, that it's not the end of the world, there are other funding options out there.

Anyways, In terms of my interests, I enjoy hiking, camping, running, working out, traveling. Pretty much a lot of out doors activities.

I am excited to be on board... =)

vangogh
10-28-2014, 02:56 AM
Welcome to the forum Ed. All is forgiven. We all make mistakes and deserve second chances. We definitely get questions about funding so I'm sure you'll be able to jump in on some threads and join the conversation. Glad to have you here and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
10-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Welcome, Ed!!

Where in Orange County are you? I had friends who lived in Laguna Niguel overlooking Laguna Beach. Absolutely Beautiful!!!