PDA

View Full Version : Small Business Supporter named Gavin

Gavin S
10-27-2014, 07:37 PM
Aloha all,

My name is Gavin and I'm 34yo. I live in beautiful Hawaii and have been a small business owner/operator for over 13 years. From wholesale, a modeling agency, real estate and now a digital magazine, I love experiencing all that life has to offer and always place 110% of effort into earning success. Living in a small state...(aka. the islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean), our ability to travel is limited. Although our hospitality industry is supreme, many supplies for daily live is dependent on shipments from the continental US. With a population of 1,000,000+, many residents have started their own small businesses to sustain a living and provide unique products to other residents (ie. retail stores, restaurants, contract services).

I took the liberty to create a digital magazine that would support small local business within the state to assist small business owners with getting their name out in the community. Elev8 Magazine Hawaii (http://www.elev8hawaii.com) was just launched in February 2014 and has gained tremendous growth within the community and notoriety among local business owners. My blog The Biz Blog (http://www.elev8hawaii.com/the-biz-blog) is also expanding and reaching out to many people from communities far beyond Hawaii's borders.

I'm very passionate about helping others to grow and supporting local small businesses that I can't stop doing what I do. It's been said...."Love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life"... so true, so true!

Thanks for stopping in to read about me!

Aloha and Mahalo,
Gavin

vangogh
10-28-2014, 02:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Gavin. I think I'm jealous. You've done a good job with business since you were young. You live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. And most of all it sounds like you're really enjoying it all. I'm hoping a little of your good fortune rubs off on me. :) Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
10-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Welcome, Gavin!!! Oh how I want to visit Hawaii!!