PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to All!

ppcsuccess2014
10-23-2014, 06:16 AM
Howdy y'all and Greeting from Cyprus,

My name is Omar Belkadi, the owner and founder of PPC Success Center (http://ppcsuccesscenter.com). I am a certified search engine marketing expert who works with small to medium size businesses, helping them maximizing their online marketing presence. I have been in the marketing industry over 5 years.

At PPC Success Center, I provide cutting-edge pay-per-click advertising, managements, SEO and analytics services. Advertising Support is offered for several Markets and Languages, i.e Arabic and some EU languages like German, English, Hungarian.

Also, I am an editor and writer. I manage an official marketing blog where I offer marketing insights, tips, updates and news.

Nice to meet you !

Best of regards,
Omar Belkadi

David Hunter
10-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Welcome, Omar from Cyprus!

Blessed
10-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Greetings & welcome to the forum!

I have an Uncle who has lived in Cyprus for the past 5 years - he says it's a beautiful place!

ppcsuccess2014
10-25-2014, 09:46 AM
Thank you David and Blessed for the warm welcome. Cyprus is island of love. Where you uncle is living n Cyprus? I live in Limassol.

Regards

Blessed
10-26-2014, 01:03 AM
Thank you David and Blessed for the warm welcome. Cyprus is island of love. Where you uncle is living n Cyprus? I live in Limassol.

I'm not sure... I saw him for the first time in 15 years this past summer and he talked about Cyprus, but I didn't find out where on the island he lived. He's a missionary over there and is really horrible about staying in touch :) but then again... so am I!