PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Fanday.com

TAMc10
10-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Tate and I recently launched a daily fantasy sports website with a group of friends from college called Fanday.com. We are a small company trying to compete in an industry dominated by two massive companies (you've probably seen their ads everywhere). We feel we have a superior product and are implementing some ideas not found anywhere else in the industry. We are all relatively young and are exploring every avenue we can to succeed. I look forward to using this forum go soak up any advice you all have to offer and I look forward to contributing as well. Cheers!

-TM

vangogh
10-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the forum Tate. Having a better product is certainly a good way to start. Now it's time to get the attention of potential users. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

David Hunter
10-18-2014, 08:54 AM
Welcome, Tate!

I know nothing about fantasy sports, though I have friends who are always trying to get me to join.

shrinkme
10-18-2014, 12:32 PM
Welcome! I'll have to check out your site.

TAMc10
10-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Thanks guys! Not trying to spam anybody, but if anyone is interested in trying it out we are giving promotional money to users to start with in hopes that they enjoy the site and want to stick around. Considering it capital. Thoughts?