PDA

View Full Version : Product Ideas (Typical Question)

MichaelAnzalone
09-18-2014, 02:17 AM
I know this is a typical question with plenty of websites to say and help BUT Swap Meet products are always the same as well Kiosk its hard to do something different with the case of failure in something new and its hard to do something everyone else does cause its played out BUT it sells witch is why everyone seems to have the same product.

Sunglasses
Turquoise Jewelry (Any Jewelry)
Cell Phone Accessories
You Know The Typical Stuff

Question What Do You Think Is A Good Outstanding Product Today In The World Of Swap Meets And Kiosk
Im not giving any large detail i know it all depends on location,culture,age groups things of that sort but just in general products to sell

Thanks Everyone And Sorry For The Typical Question BUT Its Aculy A Stressful One LOL

Harold Mansfield
09-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Im not giving any large detail i know it all depends on location,culture,age groups things of that sort but just in general products to sell

You already hit the nail on the head. You're asking a general question with no specifics about the target demo, area, or anything, but want an outstanding answer.

I think you need to approach this from a different angle. Learn who your target demographic is. Study the swap meets that you are proposing to sell at. Talk to other vendors in the area. Then you start investigating products to sell. You aren't going to get there just asking random strangers general questions. You're going to have to get in the trenches and do this footwork yourself and let it take as long as it takes until you are confident that you have a pretty good feel for the layout to take a stab at it.

As far as products go...there are a billion possibilities. If you narrow it down to something, and give us more information I'm sure there's someone on retail that can offer some insight around here.

bparris
09-18-2014, 10:14 AM
Hey Micheal,

You need to think like you're about to shoot a bow and arrow. You gotta aim right at the target, right? Well that would be your next step in your business endeavor. You need to find out what you or could be passionate about or just something that most people really need in your area. Think about the type of people you want to do business with.

<Removed>

Hope that helps.