PDA

View Full Version : Hi There From Unique Designz!

Unique Designz
09-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone. Henry here and I own Unique Designz by the HMK Group. We are a boutique graphic design, printing and marketing firm based right outside New York City in NJ. We work with small businesses by creating their marketing materials such as business cards, sell sheets, brochures, direct mail etc... I joined the forum to help network myself and my business. I'm here for anyone and/or small business who needs help with graphic design / marketing / branding for their business. I also joined the group in hopes to learn a few tricks or 2 from you guys as well! ;)

Have a successful week!

<please set up a signature through Settings>

vangogh
09-16-2014, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Henry. Is all your design work print or do you also offer web design services? We have more of the latter here I think. Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.

Harold Mansfield
09-16-2014, 08:04 AM
Welcome to the forum. I was looking at some of your work. Nice job.

Blessed
09-16-2014, 09:35 AM
Hi Henry! Welcome to the forum!

Unique Designz
09-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

To answer your question vangogh, not all of my work is print. A lot of my work is just design first and then we offer print. As far as web design, we offer those services as well. =)

Unique Designz
09-16-2014, 03:09 PM
Quick Question: Is there a way to be notified when someone replies to a post? I was looking around in settings but I didn't find anything.

David Hunter
09-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forum, Henry!!

Your "sizzle" design caught my attention. hahaha

Unique Designz
09-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Hahaha! I heard that a few times! ;) But thank you!

Welcome to the forum, Henry!!

Your "sizzle" design caught my attention. hahaha